0


Intro

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite, We miss you Nelson Mandela

Verse 1

I am so sad to see the love is gone
Africa for Africans no matter where you’re born
This is not happening our unity is now torn
You kill your fellow Africans one blood brother
SA what’s happening, why you hate on us?
Mandela is now crying I wish he was alive
Nyerere, Nkrumah they taught us love
Now it’s so different, f*ck xenophobia
I see more blood when I watch these media
The street is on fire with angry citizens
We gotta be peaceful and do business
F*ck these haters, f*ck these fools
You make Africa look like we don’t have schools
The western is now laughing, look at these fools!
They have more reasons to call it dark continent
Africans please let’s be more vigilant
Love your neighbors don’t raise that knife
Hate no colors, hate no nation
Hate no language, hate no culture
Hate no status, hate no religion

Verse 2

Africa is quiet now moment of silence
Who is gonna stop these senseless actions?
We fight terrorism now we fight xenophobia
The burden is so heavy who is gonna lift that?
I’m seeing my dear brothers who suffer in SA
I’m seeing my dear sisters how they struggle to stay
Their homes are now more where are they gonna stay?
If this now happening what do we say?
God I know you see us please bless these nations
No more blood please no more lives
Everybody is scared now lord have mercy
I see more drops, drops of tears!

Post a Comment

 
Top